1. Play a main role in MAC system architecture team of the company and collaborate with H/W and S/W team to realize MAC system architecture and algorithm design.
2. Design the competitive AP Upper MAC including queue management module, multi-client scheduler, and interface in system architecture level and help MAC HW team for micro-architecture design by providing reference C/C++ simulation model.
3. Define on-the-fly-aggregation (cut-through like) scheme for single user and multi-user and work together with MAC HW team to provide architecture design and improvement.
4. Develop interface wrapper framework of system simulator and work together with other engineers for developing FW/SW core algorithm.
5. Design and Analyze Wi-Fi system feature performance including WMM, Multiple BSS Bandwidth Control, and DBDC/Multiple Links to help HW and SW engineers for refining C and RTL code by system level simulator.
6. Follow up the latest and future trends of IEEE Wi-Fi standard.
7. Other tasks assigned by management.