We are looking for highly talented firmware engineers to be part of Wi-Fi system architecture team working on next generation Wi-Fi 6 and 7 AP router products. As part of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, unit/integration testing, bug fixing cutting edge Wi-Fi 6/7 features such Peak Performance, Rate Control, Multi-Client Scheduling, MU-MIMO, OFDMA, Spatial-Reuse, Multi-link Operations.
- You will be working on solving challenging Wi-Fi design and performance issues and working with hardware designer to verify hardware (MAC) features and debug hardware (MAC) issues on FPGA; Co-work with driver team to debug software/firmware interface issues; Co-work with baseband team to diagnose WLAN RF performance issues.
- Join the WFA Wi-Fi AP test
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on technical experience in years Software/Firmware Engineering or related work experience
- 3+ years of experience in C Programming Experience with 802.11 protocol preferred
- Outstanding ability of C/C++ language
- 4-6+ years of hands-on technical experience in developing drivers and firmware.
- Experience working with low memory systems and code/data optimization. Hands on experience on Data structures. Good knowledge of OS theory and system architecture.
- Knowledge on wireless industry standards (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax/be) and PHY will be a strong plus