- Strong background in digital signal processing, wireless communication, estimation, detection theory.
- Knowledge and 5+ years of experience in OFDM based communication systems and physical layer design.
- Expert level ability to design, analyze and simulate algorithms using C/C++ (must)/MATLAB (plus).
- Deep understanding of communication algorithms such as frame detection, synchronization, channel estimation, equalization, channel coding, and so on.
- Must be able to analyze various aspects of system performance and optimize performance/complexity.
- Understand system-level issues of complex communication systems in real world.
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing MIMO signal processing algorithms. (SU/MU beamforming)
- Good team player
- Ability to operate lab equipment
- Can implement algorithms with Verilog HDL
- Experienced co-working with HW team.
- Deep knowledge and experience in 802.11ac/ax WLAN system
- Written English, Spoken and Listening English is plus
- Development of link level simulator (with C++) for WLAN PHY development.
- Analyze standard document, design test scenario, and participate in test/debugging.
- Analyze Tx/Rx performance in various aspects and each sub-blocks.
- Research on enhanced signal processing/estimation/detection algorithms.
- Channel processing algorithm design for beamforming.
- Review activities of 802.11/Wi-Fi alliance.
- Study up-to-date communication technologies.
- Assist in preparing development documentations.