- Responsible for standards development via technical contributions and related activities at international standards organizations (e.g. IEEE 802.11)
- Main streams (11ax, 11be, etc.) and interesting topic (WNG, 11bf, etc.))
- Generate patents related to standardization activity and sometimes work together with MAC system architecture team for patents related to standard implementation.
- Research and develop standardization-oriented solutions for advanced Wi-Fi algorithms.
- Participate in WFA to comprehend and resolve internal issues on Wi-Fi certificates.
- Main streams (11ax, 11be, etc.)
- Work with MAC system architecture team in the following area
- MAC system architecture and algorithm design
- Developing prototype simulator of Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 7 and other future versions for standardization activity and algorithm/architecture design
- Test cases and scenario design for verification