- Strong background in SoC implementation of lower MAC layer of wireless communication systems (best if WLAN).
- 5+ years of work experience in communication chip RTL design, verification or related work.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronics engineering or the related field.
- Expert skill level for Verilog HDL and the related simulation tools (VCS, NCsim etc).
- Knowledge and experience for the following:
- C programming language and embedded S/W programming.
- CPU and the related subsystems.
- AMBA bus standards such as AXI and AHB
- Familiarity with FPGA-based test and debugging
- Good team player
- Deep knowledge and experience in 802.11 MAC.
- Good knowledge in WLAN securities (existing and advanced) and experience in its implementation.
- Good understanding on OFDMA technology.
- Reasonable knowledge in PHY layer of wireless communication systems such as OFDM, MIMO and beam forming.
- Written English, Spoken and Listening English is plus.
- Join as a member of 802.11ax MAC design team.
- Responsible for some part of 802.11ax lower MAC layer from RTL design to FPGA verification.
- Work will conclude part of the following, but not limited to:
- Overall lower MAC TX/RX controller.
- Efficient packet processing engine.
- Security HW framework implementation including cryptographic engine and DMA.
- Interface between MAC and Modem.
- Review activities of 802.11/Wi-Fi alliance.