– Work with design team on spec/datasheet, define and implement test plan/strategy
– Responsible for the selection of tester platform. Complete the task of the design/development on the ATE test program and hardware manufacturing. Release the SW/HW into mass production
– Work with design team to generate the related pattern files for FT/CP development
– Responsible for bench correlation with design team
– Monitor the yield of production lots and do the data analysis. Conduct the technical support on low yield lot disposition, yield improvement and failure analysis
– Responsible for the abnormal lot handling and support on the root cause analysis for the improvement of Assembly house.
– Responsible for the UPH improvement, test time reduction, improvement of test stability etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
– At least Bachelor Degree, with electronics majors preferred
– Minimum 5 years test development working experience
– Have test development experience on J750/UltraFlex platform preferred
– Have test development experience on wifi/RF products preferred
– Good project management, investigation and analysis, communication and coordination skills
– Experience in leading team, doing plans and detailed actions independently.
– Fluent in English