- Focus on WAN common features (IPv4/IPv6 IPoE, PPPoE, DSLITE, VXLAN …) for router SDK/Turnkey (based on OpenWrt) by fully interpreting customer and operator’s specifications (CMCC, CTC …).
- Focus on AOS-NET features for router CMCC turnkey software development. Arrange outsourcing for AOS-NET UBUS API implementation.
- Support internal QRA testing of SDK and Turnkey.
- Support and pass carriers’ and other customers’ testing.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Good interpersonal communication skills and good document writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, electrical, electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
- Strong C/C++ programming ability and style, more than 3 years of Router/Home Gateway software development experience.
- Familiar with carrier’s spec of China Telecom, China Mobile and China Unicom.
- Proficient in Linux network protocol stack and various network protocols.
- Experienced in OpenWrt development is preferred.
- Familiar with WiFi/Mesh is preferred.