- Focus on Wi-Fi related features for router SDK/Turnkey (based on OpenWrt) by fully interpreting customer and operator specifications (CMCC, CTC …).
- Co-work with Wi-Fi team to define interfaces between Wi-Fi driver and SDK/Turnkey up layer, integrate Wi-Fi driver to SDK system.
- Co-work with Wi-Fi team to define interfaces between Wi-Fi EasyMesh module and SDK/Turnkey up layer, integrate Wi-Fi mesh to SDK system.
- Setup Wi-Fi architecture based on the 3rd-party development board.
- Arrange Wi-Fi related tasks to proper outsourcing SW engineers and monitor the status if needed.
- Support internal QRA testing of SDK and Turnkey.
- Support and pass carriers’ and other customers’ testing.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Good interpersonal communication skills and good document writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, electrical, electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
- Strong C/C++ programming ability and style, more than 5 years of Router/Home Gateway Wi-Fi development experience.
- Strong Knowledge in WiFi protocol, technology, QoS, Mesh networking.
- Proficient in Ominipeak/Veriwave/iperf/Chariot/C50/Octobox testing tools.
- Familiar with carrier’s spec of China Telecom, China Mobile and China Unicom.
- Familiar with Linux network protocol stack.
- Experienced in OpenWrt development is preferred.
- Experienced in WiFi Driver development and performance tuning is preferred.