- Responsible for RF system performance testing of WiFi & BT reference solutions, including TX power/EVM/Mask, receiving sensitivity, adjacent channel interference, power consumption, etc.
- Responsible for RF front-end matching and tuning, material selection, etc.
- Collaborate with other teams to confirm and solve radio frequency related issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree or above in communication engineering, electronic science, microelectronics, etc.
- 1~3 years working background in related industry.
- Have a certain understanding of RF testing, experience in WiFi and BT testing is preferred, and those with experience in automated script development are preferred.