- Responsible for the development of embedded bootloader.
- Responsible for tailoring and customizing the Linux system kernel and file system.
- Responsible for driving development of CPU related peripherals.
- Verify SOC related hardware functions on FPGA.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Good interpersonal communication skills and good document writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, electrical, electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
- Strong C/C++ programming ability, more than 3 years of SOC driver coding or FPGA verification experience.
- Familiar with mainstream CPU architecture, such as arm, MIPs, RISC-V, etc.
- Be familiar with network protocol stack.
- Be familiar with PCIe, USB, DRAM, SPI, flash, GPIO, UART and other peripherals, and have working experience in at least one or two related modules.
- FPGA related verification experience is preferred.
- Experience in bootloader, Linux kernel and file system bring up is preferred.