- Responsible for chip production management, complete chip NPI, to ensure timely production of chips, and the development of NPI related program documents;
- Responsible for wafer running node control for new product import, corner wafer WAT analysis, reliability calculator establishment and analysis, product abnormal reliability and quality assessment, and regular review for CP/WAT/Defect/reliability and etc.;
- Responsible for wafer process, packaging, testing, reliability and other engineering needs and problems of follow-up and promotion;
- Responsible for organizing chip packaging, testing and other engineering technology exchanges and the realization of engineering programs;
- Support mass-produced chip quality improvement, yield improvement and other engineering support, also with the supply chain for the management and audit of packaging suppliers;
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Has NPI experience of IC products, with the basic knowledge of semiconductor device, be familiar with semiconductor packaging testing process and related equipment;
- Familiar with JEDEC and other standards, familiar with IC packaging specifications, reliability standards, production control standards;
- Familiar with WAT/Defect analysis, reliability analysis, etc.
- Understand QFN, BGA, SiP and other packaging technology;
- Good project management, investigation and analysis, communication and coordination skills.