- Wireless communication chip peripheral interface application and STA/IoT application solution development.
- Porting or develop software function modules according to project needs.
- Participate in the debugging of Wi-Fi 6 /BLE chip software functions.
- Strong customer focused mindset, be able to analyze and test various problems raised by customers, locate problems and propose effective solutions
- Computer, EE, communications, automation and other related majors, bachelor degree or above.
- There is no limit to the number of years of service, and we will provide senior or junior positions based on the experience and ability of the candidate.
- Familiar with C programming, be familiar with embedded software development and debugging process.
- Familiar with Wi-Fi 6 / Bluetooth protocol and how it works, had Wi-Fi/Bluetooth chip application development experience.
- Familiar with network protocol and peripheral drivers.
- Understand USB, PCIe, SDIO, UART and other general peripheral interface protocols.
- Be experienced working with customers, learning ability and could write technical documents in both Chinese and English.