- Participate in software architecture design;
- Participate in developing Wi-Fi driver(Linux and Windows) and firmware;
- Participate in Wi-Fi features verification and debugging;
- Participate in system verification during FPGA stage;
- Participate in system testing on Silicon platform;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field or equivalent experience and have more than 5 years’ working experience in related field.
- Skilled in C programming languages.
- Know well Wi-Fi related protocol(802.11bgna/ac, 802.11ax is preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Having the PCIe/USB/SDIO working experience is preferred.
- Having the Windows kernel developing experience is preferred.