- Participate in developing and maintaining BT/BLE Firmware.
- Participate in porting and maintaining BT/BLE host stacks on Linux/Android platform.
- Participate in BT/WLAN COEX verification during FPGA stage.
- Participate in BT/WLAN COEX performance tuning.
- Participate in BT/BLE function developing on Windows(Windows10/11) platform.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, bachelor degree or above.
- Know about BT/BLE core SPEC and familiar with popular profiles.
- Skilled in C programming language.
- Having the experience of developing/maintaining BT firmware is preferred.
- Having the experience of porting/maintaining BT host stack(e.g. Bluez, bluedroid, etc.) is preferred.
- Having the Windows Kernel Mode Driver developing experience is preferred.