- First point of contact to customer for technical requests and questions
- Understand of hardware design, software design and test requirement to realize chip applications in terminal product, by communicating with customers and internal team
- Taking responsibility to support R&D and Sales team and promotion new product into the market
- Provide technical training in support of products to new and existing customers or at industry events
- Driving Design-in/win activity especially in key customers.
- Contribute new product proposals for product specification and release, champion customer needs in product development
- Bachelor/Master education in relevant technical field (Electrical Engineering, Automation, Computer or comparable), around 5 years related working experience.
- Good knowledge of wireless chipset(such as WiFi, Bluetooth or Cellular) is a big plus
- Good knowledge on embedded SW applications is a big plus
- Ability to work cross functionally with Sales, HW/SW development, and chip design teams
- Ability to identify all requirements even before the customer does, and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communications in Mandarin and English, both in written and verbal.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically