- Work with the RF team of the company to achieve competitive RFIC solution by advanced CMOS technology for WiFi6, BLE and following WiFi7 application.
- Responsible for the design and development of RFIC subblocks, such as LNA, Mixer, Filter, VCO, PA driver and PA, etc.
- Deeply research the RF circuit topology, optimize the power consumption/layout area to meet the specifications of noise, linearity, gain and bandwidth.
- Verify and characterize RFIC subblocks and TRX chains with SoC/PHY/System teams.
- Analyze and debug chip issues and find solutions to fix, promote mass production.
- Track the evolution of RFIC design technology and provide technical support for system architecture implementation.
- Do top integration and assist the team leader for project management.