Do RF characterization for RF chip-set or RF part (PHY) of SOC
- Implement auto measurement tool for the characterization along with various equipment
- Extract and optimize all characteristics of the RF transceiver
- TX: EVM, OIP3, Output power, Carrier leakage, SSB, Spectrum mask, RF gain table generation etc.
- RX: EVM (SNR), IIP2, IIP3, NF, DC offset, IRR, RF&BB gain table generation etc.
- PLL: PN, Kvco, Lock range etc.
- Do it per channel per temperature
- Do RF calibration for RF chip-set or RF part (PHY) of SOC
- Implement power-on calibration functions which will be done at power up normally.
- TX carrier leakage, TX SSB, RX DC, RX IMB, etc.
Support mass production test (ATE) setup for RF part of chip-set.
- RF test item development support.
- Yield and efficiency improvement
Implement factory calibration tool which will be done during mass production.
- TX power calibration, RSSI calibration, XTAL calibration etc.
Support RF(System) board development
- Review schematic and layout
- Support Performance tuning
Support Modem function/performance verification
- RX/TX performance measurement
- Proficient in Related equipment: Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Oscilloscope,
Non-signaling/Signaling tester, etc.
- Proficient in related tools & language: VEE, Labview, c++, c#, Python, etc.