- Will be responsible for design, implementing and unit test for software features on Senscomm’s Wireless LAN IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac /ax WiFi SoC.
- Involved in designing Software solutions for new features, adding enhancement to existing features.
- Design software for standard based and proprietary Wi-Fi features.
- Pre-silicon validation and software development on FPGA platforms.
- Post-silicon bring-up, verification and software/firmware development on reference design platforms.
- Write design specifications based on the system and software feature requirement.
- We’re writing C code and you must be an excellent C coder.
- Knowledge in existing WiFi communication protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 802.11 k/v/r, Easy-mesh, WPS, MBO, WPA3.
- BS/MS in EE/CE/CS with 5+ years of experience or equivalent in embedded design area is a must.
- Experience with Linux kernel and driver development is required.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol is required.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.